How can I register for a course with Die Akademie?
Use our online booking system in the left-hand column of this page or in the upper right-hand corner. By submitting your online booking you are agreeing with all terms and conditions listed below.
- Request more information by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Head Office:
Die Akademie S.L.
C/ Morei 8, 07001 Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
Phone: (+34) 971 718290 // (+34) 609 371618
Along with the form, you must also send a deposit in the amount of 100 € in order to confirm registration. Please pay the deposit via: bank. See the section below on “how to pay” for details pertaining to this process. All registrations that have not been paid or confirmed at least 4 weeks before the beginning of the program may be canceled.
*The 100 € deposit will be deducted from the final invoice and is non-refundable.
How can I pay for my Spanish program?
First, as already stated, you must send a 100 € deposit fee along with the completed registration form. If you prefer, you may pay up-front at this time for the complete course price (course + accommodation). In any case, the complete program cost must be paid in full at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the program. You may pay the deposit and program fees in the following ways:
- Send a bank transfer using the below information. Please do not forget to clearly make transfers payable to “Die Akademie S.L..”, include your personal information and the purpose of the payment and send a proof of the transfer by fax or e-mail.
Die Akademie S.L.
ES82 2100 4401 2102 0001 8420
- Cancellation fees: Courses cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the course will incur a charge of 25% of the total amount of the course. Courses cancelled between the 29th and the 7th day of the start of the course will incur a charge of 50%. Courses cancelled between the 6th and last day before the start of the course will incur a charge of 70%. If a student does not show up for a course he/she will have to pay the total amount of the course.
- All program fees must be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival otherwise Die Akademie S.L. reserves the right to cancel the student’s course.
- The 100 € deposit will not be returned for any cancellations made.
- All refunds will have an administration charge of 10% (a minimum of 65 €).
- All students who wish to cancel their program (course and/or accommodations) prior to their arrival should notify Die Akademie S.L. in writing by e-mail.
- Once the chosen program has begun, the student will not receive any type of refund (except in the cases of cancellation policy).
- Die Akademie S.L. cannot be held responsible for cancellations due to Acts of God, health or personal problems.
- Cancellation fee after a Visa is issued is a minimum of 350 € or 35% of the total cost.
- Any change of accommodation, school or program after arrival will incur a fee of 125€
- Any break during the course of your program will incur the aforementioned fee (125€), however the accommodation must be paid in full for the original program length (subject to availability)
Guarantees & General Conditions
- Die Akademie S.L. is a fully private enterprise.
- Die Akademie S.L. guarantees that all programs, accommodations and complementary services described in the (dates/prices) brochure for the year 2016 are true (any and all special arrangements and/or agreements should be set in writing and signed by Die Akademie S.L.).
- The personnel in charge of airport pick-up and transportation to accommodation are insured, completely familiar with the area and know exactly where the students are to be dropped off.
- Die Akademie S.L. guarantees a maximum of 8 students per classroom.
- Students should be aware that they may appear in Die Akademie S.L. promotional materials or photos.
- All offers are subject to availability. There will be no changes made to bookings that have been received prior to the promotion. All offers and promotions will be applied at the time of booking. Discounts that become available after the first enrollment are not valid.
- In the exceptional case that there are only 1 or 2 students enrolled in a course in the same group level, the number of classes per week will be reduced slightly.
- Any complaints need to be given in writing and within the first 24 hours. Otherwise students will lose the right to any compensation, refund or changes. Die Akademie S.L. will accept any suggestions or requests on an information level and to improve our services.
- The Die Akademie S.L. conditions do not apply to partner schools, as each partner school has its own conditions. For more information, please contact our Head Office.
- For registrations received a week or less prior to the beginning of a course Die Akademie S.L. does not guarantee the type of accommodation desired and requested by the student due to the fact that priority is given to those students who have registered further in advance.
- In the event that a student is not satisfied with the assigned accommodations and is rightfully justified in his or her claim, he/she will be allowed to change to another accommodation of the same type (2 changes maximum) and should let his/her wishes be known to the person in charge during his/her first week of residence in the program. A refund will not be given.
- All students should inform Die Akademie S.L. or the host family in advance of their approximate time of arrival. In the event that one of the previously mentioned parties is not contacted, Die Akademie S.L. will not be held responsible for greeting nor picking up the student upon arrival.
- When a student enrolled in a Spanish course requires accommodations for a family member or friend, Die Akademie S.L. does not guarantee said accommodation due to the fact that other Die Akademie S.L. students have priority regarding the accommodations.
- If a student decides that he/she wants to postpone or take a break from any program for unjustified personal reasons, he/she will lose any right to a monetary refund and the course and/or accommodation will not be made up. A refund will not be given.
- Die Akademie S.L. reserves the right to change students’ accommodations at any time.
Airport pick-up services:
- The flight information (place, date, hour and flight number) must be confirmed in writing at least one week prior to arrival. Otherwise, Die Akademie S.L. will not be held responsible for picking up the student at the airport and there will be no refund.
- If the student cancels the airport pick-up service less than one week prior to arrival he/she will lose his/her right to a refund of the cost of said service.
- In the event of any delay or changes in flight information without previous notification, Die Akademie S.L. will not be held responsible for picking up the student at the airport and there will be no refund.
Visas for Spain:
- Citizens of countries belonging to the European Union do not need a Visa to enter Spain.
- Students coming from other countries should obtain information regarding the requirements for obtaining a VISADO (VISA) at their nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate. The certificates that accredit and confirm the enrolment in a Spanish program at Die Akademie S.L. can only be signed, sealed and sent by people authorised by Die Akademie S.L., who will not be held responsible for rejected Visa applications due to the fact that these documents do not have any official power and merely serve as confirmation of a course in one of our centers. Such documents will only be sent to cover the amount of course time initially contracted by the student. Die Akademie S.L. will send out, free of charge and to any student who asks for them, the following documents (if and only if the total cost of the program has been paid):
- Confirmation of the Spanish program chosen by the student.
- Invoice for the total cost of the program in question (course + accommodation).
- In the event that the student should urgently need the originals of any of these documents, Die Akademie S.L. will send them and charge the cost of express mail to the student (110€)
- If the student visa is rejected, Die Akademie S.L. will charge the student the 100€ per invitation letter sent, the 250€ deposit and any additional basic costs. The student will be obliged to show Die Akademie S.L. a clear copy of the original formal proof of the rejected visa in order to receive the refund. If this copy is not received by Die Akademie S.L., 100% of the cost of the program will be charged. Any refund from Die Akademie S.L. will have a 10% administration charge (minimum 65€).
Upon submitting the online registration ,signing the registration form or paying the course fees, the student accepts all of the conditions described above. If, under any circumstances, uncontrollable by Die Akademie S.L., the prices of accommodations increase, Die Akademie S.L. would notify the student a ahead of time of such changes that are felt necessary. The price list replaces the previously existing one and is valid from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016 for all programs that take place between these two dates. Die Akademie S.L. is not responsible for typographical errors and/or misprints contained in this website.